Thursday, September 16, 2010

Launching a new type of product in my little shop!

I'm so excited to start offering a brand new "service" in my little digi shop! This will include items made with traditional/"paper" scrapbooking supplies, hybrid or digital - whichever fits your personality and style best! I've had requests for these in the past, and I'm excited to start offering it here in my SugarHillCo. shop!

For each of these custom items, there is no download included, but shortly after your purchase, you'll receive an email from me with a few questions. Your answers will help determine which direction we'll take, and I'll start putting together a "proof" for you. When we're finished with the creating process, I'll either upload the header for you, or pass along instructions for you to add it yourself - your choice! :) Normally, the process will take 2-5 days, depending on how busy I am!  If you'd like to see samples of some that I've done for myself, and one custom banner, check here!

I'm offering a VERY special price on this - JUST through Saturday evening, 11:59pm, all custom blog header/banners will be 50% off!

In the coming weeks, I'll be adding other custom services as well!

2 comments:

beckyjune said...

That is so cool, Leah!

I just might have to think about this. To have a Leah original? Way cool.

Meg Brothers said...

LOVE! will have to think about doing this... hmm... i'll let you know. i'd love an update soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails