Friday, September 17, 2010

a taste of autumn with glitz designs and fab friday

I love how the distressing on these papers lends to the nuance of the passing of time - something that we associate so closely with the coming of autumn. I  used papers and ephemera from the Vintage Love collection, and then added a navy blue paper from the Maya Collection {I'm loving the comeback of navy blue lately!}
Living where we do, we don't experience autumn, and when we visited my family in November last year, it was so great to stalk around with my camera capturing some of those images that you may take for granted if you live further north of us! It was also great to see the boys experience the cooler weather, pumpkins and leaves!

For this one, I used the background paper from the Distressed Couture line, and accented with things from the Vintage Love line. The tag at the top contains my journaling. We made pumpkin muffins after coming back from the pool one day {that explains the missing shirt! lol}


I loved adding touches of orange and green to subtly hint at the pumpkin flaver of the muffins. :)



And yes, it's Friday! Woot!

Just a tiny peek at what's been up here this week! Hope you have a lovely Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love that "baking with mom" page.

Related Posts with Thumbnails