Thursday, December 2, 2010

today.

I'm almost finished with this:
I work on my knitting while I sit and teach lessons for the boys. I am the queen of multitasking.

I'm doing a bit of blog work.

I'm working a bit on this for an upcoming post:

I'm determined to work out. I totally fell off the wagon when the boys got sick. It's taking my body a while to recover from all of that missed sleep.

I'm working on a challenge layout for NoelMignon. It's made me think and reflect and that's awesome.

I'm working on some top secret stuff for my upcoming year. And it rocks.

Hope you're having a fab Thursday! The weekend's almost here, peeps!

Do you love American Crafts stamps? I love just about anything from them... Look for a giveaway this weekend! ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails