Friday, April 3, 2009

March Madness... I mean, Kitness! :D

So, for various reasons, the March kit was unfortunately delayed a little for the month at the Paper Niche. But hey - March Madness rolls into April, right? I really enjoyed working with this one - it's got some of my all time fave manufacturers in there - who can say no to Sassafrass Lass, American Crafts, and Jenni Bowlin all in one kit?!

Here are a few of the things I put together - keep in mind that my layouts include the Add-on kit as well. :)











I really enjoyed putting this one together - you can grab it at the Paper Niche! :)

And thank goodness it's friday - to sound overly cliche. Hope you enjoy your weekend! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work as always Leah! I love them all!

Haberdawoman said...

You are one talented chick!
I love every layout you created with that kit. Have a great weekend.

beckyjune said...

They are all stunning, Leah. Seriously. So beautiful.

Phoebe said...

Oh wow, Leah!! Those are AWESOME pages!! The kit looks like so much fun!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails